Blue and Gold at Ahoy Kitsap
Post date: Feb 15, 2018 4:40:31 AM
Good Evening everyone,
As everyone probably know, this Saturday night , February 17, is Blue and Gold. The website is up to date, as well, but please see the below information.
1. We will be having Blue and Gold at Ahoy Kitsap Playland. The address is 5934 State Highway 303 NE, Bremerton, WA. Door open at 7:30 PM and we can start using the play area at 8:00 PM. The scouts will have to 10:00 PM to play.
2. For ease of check-in, everyone should pre-fill out the waiver prior to arriving. The link for the waiver is https://playkitsap.waiverapps.com/locations/wwwplaykitsapcom
3. The uniform for the night is class B shirt. I would recommend not having the scouts wear their class A uniform. Also, socks must be worn at all times!!
4. There will not be a meal provided, but we are wanting all the dens to bring snacks. See below for what the dens are assigned:
Tigers: Granola Bars
Bears: Fruit snacks
Lions/Webelos 1: Cookies
5. This is definitely an event that all siblings may and are encouraged to attend. With this being said, parents are required to maintain accountability of their children during Blue and Gold. I am anticipating a lot of siblings and scouts, and the pack leadership will need assistance through out the night.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to to contact me, and I hope to see everyone Saturday night at 7:30.
Your in scouting,